8/18/08

Kermit Hates Me!

After getting a copy of my first ultrasound from the doctor, I now lovingly refer to the baby as "Kermit" - because the pic looks a little froggy to me.

Everyone keeps telling me that morning sickness is a great sign that everything is going well with the pregnancy. But I have never known nausea, gagging, and heaving up last night's dinner as being something to celebrate. Oh boy - the first of many little baby "blessings" to look forward to. I guess dirty diapers will be a festival of fun. lol.

For now, Kermit has my appetite held hostage. My favorite foods are revolting and the word BACON makes me angry (shudder). I guess that makes this a positive report of baby news. So nibble a cracker and take a toasting swig of Ginger Ale - "To Kermit"!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, FL, United States