3/18/08

To be continued...

This will not be my final pregnancy blog entry, but I’m sorry to announce that it is the final entry for this specific little coffee bean. A miscarriage began on Friday evening and last night my pregnancy came to a complete end in the Operating Room at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
I can see the bright side of this tragedy; I’ll be able to work when I get to Ft. Myers, my hubby and I will be able to move into our own apartment and I can have more of a hand in the set up of our new home, and maybe we can celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary on a roller coaster at Islands of Adventure.
I understand that “these things happen for a reason” and “it’s more common than you realize”, but for now I’m unbelievably sad.
We’ll be trying again soon, and maybe next time I’ll get those twins.
Thank you to everyone for sending us your love and support. Stay tuned for the next episode – TBD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just want you to know i am holding you in my prayers, and i do know how you feel, i have been there. I also know when God shuts a door he opens a window. I have a feeling yours is a huge bayfront window !if ya need anything, call me anytime we seem to have a few things in common, and i'm a good listner.. Theresa

About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, FL, United States